| || |
This Website http://www.fixmyfund.com (the "Site"), sponsored by FIXmyFUND LLC (the "Sponsor"), is for informational purposes only. You may use the Site for non-commercial, lawful purposes only. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to and governed by the Terms and Conditions set forth below. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, and agree to be bound by, the Terms and Conditions set forth below and all applicable laws.
Nothing on this Site is intended to be, nor should it be construed or used as, investment, tax, legal or financial advice, a recommendation whether or how to vote any proxy or any other kind of recommendation, an opinion of the appropriateness of any security or investment, nor intended to be an offer, or the solicitation of any offer, to buy or sell any security or investment. The Sponsor is not soliciting any action based upon the Site, is not responsible for any decision by any shareholder and the Site should not be construed as a solicitation to procure, withhold or revoke any proxy.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is material owned or exclusively represented by the Sponsor and protected by copyright unless otherwise expressly noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text of the Site without the Sponsor’s written permission. The Sponsor expressly neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Sponsor.
2. While the Sponsor endeavors to ensure that only accurate and up to date information is on the Site, the Sponsor makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any of the posted information. The Sponsor assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. The Site is provided "AS IS." The Sponsor does not make any representations or warranties, whether express or implied, regarding or relating to the Site or any associated hardware or software, including the content or operations of either.
4. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER THE SPONSOR OR ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY THE "SPONSOR PARTIES") WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SPONSOR IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR, THE SPONSOR PARTIES, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE, NEITHER THE SPONSOR NOR THE SPONSOR PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO YOU, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND THE AGGREGATE, TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE SPONSOR PARTIES TO YOU OR ANY END USER FOR ALL DAMAGES, INJURY, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE SHALL BE LIMITED TO PROVEN DIRECT DAMAGES IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN LIABILITY OR WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In such jurisdictions, the Sponsor’s liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law. You should check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
4. Any material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including, without limitation, feedback, comments, questions, suggestions, ideas and the like, are, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary. Anythingyou transmit or post may be reproduced, published or otherwise used by the Sponsorand/or its subsidiaries or affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction,disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, posting research, development, or manufacture. Furthermore, the Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use any ideas, concepts,know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you transmit to the Site or to the Sponsor for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services using such information.
5. Artwork, images, names, and likenesses displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Sponsor. The reproduction and use of any of these by you is prohibited unless specific permission is provided on the Site or otherwise. Any unauthorized use may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy and publicity laws, and/or communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, service marks, logos, and other indicia, including of the Sponsor (collectively the "Trademarks") which appear on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Sponsor and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any right, license or title to any of the Trademarks without the advance written permission of the Sponsor or such third party as may be appropriate. All rights are expressly reserved and retained by the Sponsor. Your misuse of any of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that the Sponsor considers its intellectual property to be among its most valuable assets, and will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
7. For your convenience, the Site may contain links to the Websites of third parties on which you may be able to obtain content and/or download software. Except as otherwise noted, such Websites, and such content and software are provided by companies which are not affiliated with and independent of the Sponsor. The Sponsor does not endorse or make any representations or warranties concerning such Websites, and may have not reviewed such content or software. As such, the Sponsor makes no representation as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information contained in or on such sites, sources or servers, nor does the Sponsor necessarily endorse such sites or sources.
8. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions or any application thereof is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be deemed severable and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions and the application of that provision in other situations shall not be affected.
9. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LIABILITIES, COSTS OR EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY BREACH BY YOU OF ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING THOSE REGARDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
10. The Sponsor may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
12. The Sponsor owns, protects and enforces copyrights in its own creative material and respects the copyright properties of others. Materials may be made available on or via the Site by third parties not within the control of the Sponsor. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to be infringing to remain on this site. You should notify us promptly if you believe any materials on the Site infringe a third party copyright. Upon our receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), the Sponsor will respond expeditiously to follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content in issue, including, where applicable, removing, or disabling access to material claimed to be infringing or by removing or disabling access to links to such material. Pursuant to the DMCA 17 U.S.C. 512(c), the Sponsor has designated Arthur D. Lipson, as its agent for notification of claims of copyright infringement with respect to information residing, at the direction of a user, on the Site. The contact information is: Arthur D. Lipson, P.O. Box 71869, Salt Lake City, UT 84171, Tel: (801) 942-6150, Email: email@example.com.
Copyright © 2006 FIXmyFUND LLC. All rights reserved. The Site is the property of FIXmyFUND LLC and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. This includes the content, appearance, and design of the Site, as well as the trademarks, product names, graphics, logos, service names, slogans, colors, and designs.